Welcome to the Support Scan of the Foundation for Refugee Students (UAF).
Would you like to apply for a study programme or a job in The Netherlands? Do you need advice? Answer the questions in the support scan. Once you have answered all of the questions, you will receive a recommendation that fits your situation.
In addition to information and advice, the UAF also provides guidance and financial support. In 2019, the UAF will accept around 1400 new applications. However we expect a lot more requests. It is possible that you meet all the criteria, but that we can not support you anyway. We then give tips on what you can do yourself.
You can complete the UAF Support Scan if you:
- are a refugee or an asylum seeker
- have the necessary qualifications for studying at a higher education level
- are proficient in Dutch or English
- are willing to learn the Dutch language at an advanced level and you are capable of studying independently
- have not graduated for a Dutch higher education programme before